Sales & Marketing Manager
Become part of a dynamic Sales & Marketing Team of a growing health and beauty aid company uniquely positioned to expand its national and international markets. The professional brand includes our own physician-formulated skin care line, Revercel®. Revercel products prevent and correct at the cellular level - long before the signs of aging skin are visible. In addition, nutritional supplements comprise a professional brand developed by a prominent cosmetic dermatologist and a preventive medicine specialist.
This person will be responsible to the CEO to develop and execute Sales & Marketing programs for Revercel clinical skin care and nutraceuticals. The Sales and Marketing Manager develops strategic sales and marketing plans to increase market share and meet revenue and profitability goals. S/he plans, organizes and directs sales and marketing of Revercel products, from conceptual stages through launch and product life cycle. S/he maintains a consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials and events. S/he strives to achieve and exceed goals and to grow and drive sales in retail doors (especially spas and medi-spas) and via ecommerce. S/he is responsible to support and develop current and new accounts.
Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Sales & Marketing from a four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proven track record of driving retail sales, achieving sales goals.
- Proven track record of driving retail sales, achieving sales and marketing goals
- Sales and Marketing experience with 3+ years in The Health and Beauty industry; skin care experience required.
- Demonstrated success in obtaining and growing retail business
- Merchandise presentation experience; must have launched and merchandised product counters
- Successfully planned and implemented events and launches
- Established and maintained department store corporate relations
- Developed & implemented business & sales plans
- Staff recruitment, training, development and management experience
- Recruited, managed and trained line staff and freelance artists
- Ability to create & maintain highly motivated sales teams
- Merchandising and inventory control experience
- Managed marketing, sales, budget and T&E reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Sales & Marketing from a four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com